// Starlight ϟ
My HeArT fRoZe !!
Friday • 8:21 AM • 0 comments

even though i tell it not to go .. even though i tell it to stop .. my heart keeps going towards u ..
n it doesn't wear out .. it doesn't decrease .. why is my love like this ??

one by one i count the memories .. my heart can't stop even for a moment .. n it's so hard to bear ..
so hard to control .. why can't i erase the memories ??

even when i hold out my hands .. even when i scream ur name .. ur still far away from me ..
it ' ll be a love that leaves painful scars ..

why can't i stop loving u ? i try to comfort myself with the lie .. that i 'll be happy if u are happy ..
because the one u go to is not to me .. my tears keep falling down ..

i must have gone crazy over u .. i can't have u .. i can't forget u .. waiting for u day after day ..
i must have fallen ill from.. missing u so much n .. loving u so much ..

just one thing that i want .. ur heart .. can't u share it with me ? I LOVE U .. i only love u ..
can't u tell me u love me too ??


xoxo, syaaa




Ze Superwoman



Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sya. Welcome to Stardust ! Do follow me and please leave your footprints at my Cbox, okay? Haters , Anons , Copying , Spamming , Ripping and Others are NOT allowed. Don't like my blog? Press Ctrl + Shift + W .  Chingu (s)

I Miss You, Mentos. But you never notice it..



Ze Navigations

Profile
Stuff

Ze Tagboard

Spread some love ♥
No harsh words~

Ze Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Sya

Ze Music

To him. The one who always make me smile. The one who seems to be protective to me. The one who care about me more than himself. I heart you Dear :')