// Starlight ϟ
Freebies Images
Tuesday • 7:43 AM • 0 comments


Tumblr_m1iiwe0vi41qfcxpoo1_500_large


Hello, Earthlings! here ada sedikit freebies untuk awok awok semua :) actually, sya tengah bosan so sya buatlah freebies ni. Credit section : Mr. Google 















Hope you'll like it :)

comment kalau ambil okay? :*

Assalamualaikum! Annyeong!

Lot of love :-
-Sya-
xoxo, syaaa




Ze Superwoman



Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sya. Welcome to Stardust ! Do follow me and please leave your footprints at my Cbox, okay? Haters , Anons , Copying , Spamming , Ripping and Others are NOT allowed. Don't like my blog? Press Ctrl + Shift + W .  Chingu (s)

I Miss You, Mentos. But you never notice it..



Ze Navigations

Profile
Stuff

Ze Tagboard

Spread some love ♥
No harsh words~

Ze Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Sya

Ze Music

To him. The one who always make me smile. The one who seems to be protective to me. The one who care about me more than himself. I heart you Dear :')