// Starlight ϟ
hari terbuka :)
Friday • 6:10 AM • 0 comments


assalamualaikum ! annyeonghaseyo ! peace be upon you !

okeyhh daa ! ta tawu bahse laen selaen bm, korea, bi :P japan ?? tgh blaja :D keyh x nk cite psl uhh . kalu korunk bce title for this entry . daa tawu . for yg ta tawu puraks2 tawu yaa ! dkt class , lepaks jew . aina ngan fieqa bluetooth lgu . syida ta inadd . jia dtg lewat ouwhh . eyka ?? mmmm, eyka buwat pew ehh ?? \blank for awhile/ dengar mp4 . lgu korea meyhh :D keyh stop at siny . x nk dgr pown enn . keyh fine . pukul 3.40 ptg, my mom already at the door ! tawu at mne ?? at skola for ambik result exam for middle year . know what ?? cuaks glew ! after fieqa's mom , jia's mom , then my mom . aina's mom also syida's mom don't know at where . when my mom turn , pegi dpan dgn atie yg brdebar-debar \ceyhhh/ then my mom ask ' okey ta prangai at class ? ' . thank god ustzh ckp ' okey jew . class KAA of course laa perangai eloks2 kalu ta kenew buang '. then , already know about me got what numb . nk tawu ?? nnty laa citew :P here my result for middle year . x dew laa bagoss sanadd like you guys :) ---------------> 

bm : 75
bi : 68
sej : 65
geo : 75 
math : 87 
sains : 65
pend. islam : 67
ba : 84
kh : 68

total = 4A 5B . look ! B pown kebanyakan nyew bwh 70 . keyh laa enn . Alhamdulillah . thank god ta kene lecture with my mom . kene lecture pown naseb baek sikit jew . x bnyak . hihi . key laa nk out . smpayy siny jew key !

assalamualaikum ! annyeong ! peace be upon you !

-eyka-

xoxo, syaaa




Ze Superwoman



Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sya. Welcome to Stardust ! Do follow me and please leave your footprints at my Cbox, okay? Haters , Anons , Copying , Spamming , Ripping and Others are NOT allowed. Don't like my blog? Press Ctrl + Shift + W .  Chingu (s)

I Miss You, Mentos. But you never notice it..



Ze Navigations

Profile
Stuff

Ze Tagboard

Spread some love ♥
No harsh words~

Ze Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Sya

Ze Music

To him. The one who always make me smile. The one who seems to be protective to me. The one who care about me more than himself. I heart you Dear :')